Now, WhatsApp has been know to be kinda plain with no settings in the menu for changing the look, unlike most other apps. The only settings you’ll find in the settings menu of the WhatsApp is probably security related or simply how to make communicating easier. While this is good for those who want to keep things as simple as possible as, there are others out there like me who want to switch things up a bit.
This is where WhatsApp Plus comes in. WhatsApp Plus takes things a little bit further in terms of customisation. WhatsApp Plus has everything the normal WhatsApp has, but more. With WhatsApp Plus, you’re given access to a lot of new features and customisation options, more emphasis on the customisation. Below are the features of the WhatsApp Plus.
Features of WhatsApp Plus
- Send a broadcast to groups
- Anti Ban
- Lots of Themes
- Change WhatsApp Plus Icon
- Ability to lock the app
- Word Limit for status updates now 225 on WhatsApp Plus as compared to 139 on the Normal WhatsApp
- Different chat bubbles and styles to pick from
- File send limit increases to 30MB from 16MB on the Normal Whatsapp
- New Privacy and Themes Mods and more.
These are just some of the features of the WhatsApp Plus Application with more being added with each new update.
How To download and Install WhatsApp Plus on Your Android Device
- First things first, you’ll need to download the WhatsApp Plus App from Here.
- Now, Launch the normal WhatsApp you have already on your phone and backup your chats. You can do this by Click on the three dots at the top right side of WhatsApp home, Click on Settings >> Chats >> Backup >> Backup Chats. This might take some time depending on how much chats you have and how fast your internet is.
- After successfully backing up your chats, you can then uninstall the Whatsapp and install the new WhatsApp Plus you downloaded.
- After installing the WhatsApp Plus, Launch the app and Log In like you would the normal WhatsApp and you’re good to go.
You can now use your beloved WhatsApp with lots and lot of customisation to make WhatsApp truly feel like yours.