Jumia Black Friday 2017 is back and better with over 1million deals.
This year’s edition of Jumia Black Friday deals is here and there are over 1million deals across over a thousand products and brands. If you’ve been saving for a new gadget or home appliance , now may be the right time to make the purchase.
Incase you’re wondering “When is Jumia Black Friday 2017 date?” or“What products will be among the Jumia Black Friday 2017 Deals ?” , Read along to find out more details
Jumia Black Friday 2017 Date
Get prepared! Jumia black Friday 2017 festival will run for 31days , starting on the 13th of November 2017 to 13th of December 2017.
Signup to our newsletter to get updates on this year’s deals. Use the form below
The Calendar Of Events :
Week 1 (13th – 19th of November) :
- Monday , 13th of November : up to 80% off all categories
- Tuesday , 14th of November – TV , Home entertainment , Travel , Camera – Up to 40% off
- Wednesday , 15th of November – Mobile & Tablet – Up to 40% off
- Thursday , 16th of November – Large Appliances – Up to 65% off
- Friday , 17th of November – Kitchen Tools – Up to 70% off
- Saturday , 18th of November – App Only Day – Up to 80% off all categories
- Sunday , 19th of November – Orange AXA MTN – Up to 40% off
Week 2 (20th – 26th of November) :
- Monday , 20th of November – Laptops – Up to 40% off
- Tuesday , 21st of November – Gaming – Up to 40% off
- Wednesday , 22nd of November – Men’s Fashion – Up to 80% off
- Thursday , 23rd of November – Women’s Fashion – Up to 85%
- Friday , 24th of November – Up to 80% off all categories
- Saturday , 25th or November – Up to 65% off products shipped from overseas
- Sunday , 26th of November – Jumia Ecosystem – Up to 40% off
Week 3 (27th – 3rd Of December) :
- Monday , 27th of November – Up to 80% all categories
- Tuesday , 28th of November – Kids & Baby – Up to 70% off
- Wednesday , 29th of November – Women beauty – Up to 80% off
- Thursday , 30th of November – Men beauty – Up to 80% off
- Friday , 1st of December – Watches & Sunglasses – Up to 65% off
- Saturday , 2nd of December – Grocery – Up to 70% off
- Sunday , 3rd of December – Jumia Pro – Up to 70% off
Week 4 (4th – 10th of December) :
- Monday , 4th of December – Power & Storage – Up to 40% off
- Tuesday , 5th of December – Sports & Fitness – Up to 40% off
- Wednesday , 6th of December – Accessories – Up to 70% off
- Thursday , 7th of December – Automotive – Up to 40% off
- Friday , 8th of December – Outdoor – Up to 85% off
- Saturday , 9th of December – Audio – Up to 40% off
- Sunday , 10th of December – Furniture & Decoration – Up to 70% off
Here’s how to get prepared for black friday
Here are some tips to help you get prepared for black friday and not miss out on any deal :
- Signup to our newsletter to get daily updates
- Create an account on Jumia and fill your contact details (i.e Name , Phone number & address)
- Make sure you’re logged in to your Jumia account at all times
- Prepare a budget and adhere strictly to it.
- Keep vigil. The best deals are sometimes posted very early in the morning (i.e 12am – 5am)
- Prepare for the unexpected. Have a backup power / internet connection just incase your current provider disappoints.
How To Make Money From Black Friday Deals In Nigeria
A lot of smart people capitalize on black friday to make huge profits.
On black friday , some products can sell for as high as 80% off.
If you’re smart enough , you can buy products in bulk and resell at the normal price when black friday even